Let's Talk Mind! Terms of Service
We are an online counseling platform with several years of experience specializing in various counseling. We value our relationship with our clients and believe that such relationship is the beacon in the healing process.
We believe that each individual is unique and has his own way of addressing resolutions. Thus, we believe in a wellness model that helps our clients empower themselves by focusing on what works for them and not in a systematic approach that provides a generic procedure on working on a treatment. One's journey is not the same as the other.
By accessing the website at https://letstalkmind.in/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Let's Talk Mind!'s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Let's Talk Mind!'s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Let's Talk Mind! at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Let's Talk Mind!'s website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Let's Talk Mind! makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Let's Talk Mind! or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Let's Talk Mind!'s website, even if Let's Talk Mind! or a Let's Talk Mind! authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Let's Talk Mind!'s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Let's Talk Mind! does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Let's Talk Mind! may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Let's Talk Mind! does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Let's Talk Mind! has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Let's Talk Mind! of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Let's Talk Mind! may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mumbai and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Client's Rights
- The client may ask questions on what to expect during and end result of the therapy.
- The client may decline to proceed the therapy as to the techniques which may be conducted by the therapist.
- The client may cease to continue therapy anytime, without any impediment and may return to therapy anytime.
- The therapist has the right to dismiss the client from the course of therapy.
- The client has the right to review his or her records from the therapist.
- Right to confidentiality: Within limits provided for by law, all records and information acquired by the therapist shall be kept strictly confidential in accordance to the principles of a doctor-patient relationship. All information will not be shared or revealed to any person, agency, or organization without the prior written consent of the client.
- The client can raise any concerns and to speak with the therapist immediately of any concerns provided that the therapist is likewise available to discuss matters with the client.
I have reviewed this Professional Counseling Informed Consent Agreement. I likewise understand my Client's Rights set in this form.
I accept this agreement and consent to counseling.